This area is for lingerie and lingerie sewing businesses. Here you can find out about all the ways the I can help you with your business.
Sole Trader Business Licenses for sewing patterns
You can now buy a sole Trader Business Liscense for all Sew Projects patterns.
These license permits you to:
- Sell sewn up garments made from the pattern for your lingerie shop
- Use to create and sell custom/bespoke garments for clients
- Adapt the pattern for garments that you sell
- Use the pattern for in-person workshops, classes and courses
You may not:
- Have employees (different license required)
- Offload garment manufacture to anyone else but yourself
- Sell and accept money for the pattern
- Share or distribute the pattern with others (unless teaching sewing on in-person events)
- (Re) sell the pattern as your own pattern
- Reproduce the pattern, rebrand, copy or replicate
- Change or alter the pattern and sell or share, or distribute as your own pattern
- sell as a business with employees
- *Use the pattern for online classes/courses
*If you are looking to use Sew Projects patterns for an online course or class you have created or have a larger business with employees then please contact us for a bespoke quote.
With this affordable option you could save a lot of time and money developing your own patterns. Prices for patterns start from £60 so this is a great option if you are on a budget and want to get going with your business.
Find all the non exclusive patterns available to purchase here.
Bespoke services for your lingerie/lingerie sewing brand
If you have a specific design in mind then I am here to bring that to life! These are the services that I can provide:
- Pattern drafting – includes initial draft, toiling, fitting, amendments and final pattern formatting
- Grading – Core (A-DD) and full bust (DD-G) size bra and bralette grading, knicker grading, bodysuit grading
- Specification – Grading measurements, size guides
- Design and Design Finalisation – mood boards, technical boards, inital designs and final designs
- CADS – A technical drawing your design, inside and out, can be black and white and full colour
- Technical Packs (for factories) – includes specification of the design, Fabrics and components (Bill of materials), sewing instructions, focussed detailed parts, garment measurements
How it works – You can book a free call with me here.
This is an initial chat where you can tell me more about you, your brand, your ideas and your concepts. I would love to offer some guidance and advice of how to move forward.
I can tell you about myself and my experience through my portfolio and see if we are a good fit in working together for your project.
Prices are bespoke to each project.
Please note I am often very booked up, so please get in touch ASAP to secure your spot.
If you want to get the know how on how to create your own sewing patterns then courses and one to ones are the best way to learn about that.
Head to the learn section of the website for all the offers available right now.